Family Golf Program
The Family Golf Program offers children ages 4-12 and their families the opportunity to learn the game of golf TOGETHER. Junior golfers and parents will enjoy working on all aspects of the game in a very family-friendly environment. Basic fundamentals are the main focus - including grip, stance, posture and swing technique. The program concludes on the final week with a friendly golf outing for all participants on the Anchor Short Course. Sessions are 90 minutes in length and held on Sundays from 11am - 12:30pm. There's not a better way to enjoy the game than with the family!
- Day and Time: Sundays 11am - 12:30
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Months Offered: January - June / September - November
- Instructor to Student Ratio: 6 to 1 (max)
- Ages: 4-12
- Price: $325
*Enrollment includes 1 adult and 1 child. $40 for each additional participant.
2015 FALL SCHEDULE
Sundays, 11am - 12:30pm
- September 6 - September 27
- October 4 - October 25
- November 1 - November 22
- Sign up for 3 or more sessions at one time, receive 10% off total enrollment
- Refer a friend, receive a $25 range card or two rounds on the Anchor Short Course!
Questions? Feel free to give us a call at any time at (973) 887-0898