Hollister Winter Golf Tour
Welcome to the 1st Annual Hollister Winter Golf Tour! Hosted at Anchor Golf Center in Whippany, the tour is played with two person teams over the course of 6 weeks. See below for the details and tournament rules.
- Weeks: February 8th - March 10th
- Format: Head to head tournament, 2 person teams (no handicaps). Teams must be formed and names must be submitted by Jan 15.
- Scoring: Best ball scoring (best score of two partners from each hole - creating one total score per round). Team scores will be verified and tracked through Anchor Golf Center, at the end of each round. The website bracket will be updated throughout the tour.
- Rounds: Each team has two weeks to complete each round. Bookings can be made for any day or time during the allocated two weeks, by coordinating with Ed Shannon.
- Consolation: If a team loses, they are still entitled to log remaining round(s) for exhibition and join in watching the championship.
The Live Championship will be played on March 10th for the ultimate office bragging rights!!! All players, coworkers, and guests are invited to watch the match, along with the Big East Tournament and complimentary food and beverage from the Caddy Shack Cafe!