We specialize in Corporate Events offering unique Team Building activities. Birthday Parties, Bachelor Parties, Private Events, as well as Open Play. We now offer high end rental equipment from assault style rifles to state-of-the-art sniper rifles. We are open year round and are available weekdays for private groups by reservation and open play on the weekends. Give us a call, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you create an experience that your group will never forget.
*We are a Field Paint Only facility, so unfortunately you cannot bring your own paintballs.
Monday thru Sunday (Reservation Only - 10 person minimum)
Friday 12pm – 6pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 9am to 5pm
We are available for private bookings.
We are open most Holidays (please check shop calendar for details)
Gift Certificates Available
Chest Protector $5
Mask & Goggles $5
Air Tank $5
Neck Protector $5
Tippman 98 $15 (includes air tank, hopper & mask and goggles)
Tippman Cronus $15 (includes air tank, hopper & mask and goggles)
Tippman US Army Tactical $15 (includes air tank, hopper & mask and goggles)
Tippman Sniper Upgrade $15 (includes air tank, hopper & mask and goggles)
500 Paintballs $20
Case of Paintballs (2000) $55
Entry fee (Open Play) $10 (includes all day air)
Private Parties are welcome for groups of 10-100 players
$350.00 (10 players Minimum)
$30.00 each additional player
Private field (3 hours), private referee, 1 case of paint (2000 paintballs) to start, Tippman Marker (fully equipped) for each player, full-face mask w/ goggles, unlimited air, chest and neck protector.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it Safe? While playing on the paintball field, there is no physical contact between players. Before they play, all players must participate in a complete safety orientation, explaining safety rules and game rules. We provide a full face paintball mask and chest protectors, which will cover the players' eyes, mouth, ears and upper chest area.
2. How old do you have to be to play? Players must be at least 10 years old to play. Waivers must be signed by ALL players, and players under 18 years old must have a parent or adult sign the waiver as well.
3. Are the games supervised? All games are supervised and organized by our staff of trained and experienced referees. The number of referees on the field with players is determined by the number of players participating in that game.
4. Does my group of kids play by themselves? Within a private party, yes. For open play, we do our best to match the players by age and experience.
5. Can adults play with kids? Yes
6. Can players bring their own equipment? Players can use their own paintball gun if they know how to adjust, clean and maintain it during play. Our referees DO NOT fix customer's guns. If our rental gun "goes down" during play, we will fix it or replace it between games.
7. Can players bring their own paint? No, absolutely no Exceptions!
8. How fast do the guns shoot? All guns are radar chronographed before play to ensure that they shoot below the field maximum speed. Our outdoor field has a maximum speed of 280 FPS.
9. What should players wear? The paint is washable. Old clothes are recommended. A hoodie for younger players will help keep the mask snug. No sandals. The idea is to cover up exposed skin and wear layers of clothing.
10. How long does the party last? The 200 paintballs that rental players start off with last for about an hour. Players can play as long as they purchase additional paintballs. Typical group and party sessions las about 2-3 hours. Individual paintball games last anywhere from 5-10 minutes depending on the game, and the number of players.
11. Do you have a private party room available? Our field is outdoors and we have picnic tables and tents setup that groups use to hold their equipment and supplies.
12. Is there a viewing area to watch? Yes, right next to the field.
13. Is there food available? Yes, we can help you cater whatever you would like to bring to Anchor. We also have freezers to accommodate ice cream cakes.
If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com.