Anchor Golf Camp is designed to teach children fundamentals of golf and learn how to play on the course, in a safe, fun and challenging environment. Campers work on all aspects of the game, including short game, full swing, course management, and etiquette. Our dedicated camp team of instructors and counselors strives to make each student a better golfer, while creating a memorable summer experience.
Each day will include a recreational activity such as dodgeball, whiffle ball, Foot Golf, mini golf, and more. The week concludes with a friendly match on the Anchor Short Course each Friday.
• Days: Monday – Friday
• Time- Full Day: 9am – 3pm or Half Day: 9am - 11:30am
• Ages: 6-14
• Equipment: Provided by Anchor
• Group and individual instruction on range, putting green, golf course, and golf simulator
• Skills challenges and exhibition matches
• Lunch, Snacks, Drinks: Provided by Anchor
• Extended Care (until 4:30pm) and Early Drop Off (between 8-9am) available (Additional $75 per week).
1. June 25th – June 29th
2. July 2-3 & July 5-6 (No camp July 4)
3. July 9th – July 13th
4. July 16th – July 20th
5. July 23rd – July 27th
6. July 30th – August 3rd
7. August 6th – August 10th
8. August 13th – August 17th
9. August 20th – August 24th
10. August 27th – August 31st
Tuition and Discounts
· Tuition - Full Day: $499 per week / Half Day: $299 per week
· Sibling Discount: Receive a one-time, $50 discount (applied via cash back or credit to range at time of first day of camp)
· Multi-Week: Receive 10% off total enrollment by signing up for 3+ weeks at one time
· Cancellation Policy: After May 1st, refunds are provided in case of health or family emergency
All campers must turn in a completed medical form before participation. Please download the form here: MEDICAL FORM. Please send prior to start date of camp via email - email@example.com or snail mail - Anchor Golf Center, 21 State Route 10, Whippany, NJ 07981.