The Eagle Program is designed for the intermediate to advanced student who has experience at a driving range and played on a golf course. The class is designed to help build the game of each junior golfer by reaching a higher playing level through knowledge and skill development. An emphasis is placed on course management and personal goals and each student receives individual video analysis and swing evaluation. The class meets for 90 minutes, once a week, for four weeks and is offered on Thursday afternoons. The number one requirement is that the student must enjoy having fun!
- Day and Time: Thursdays 4-5:30pm
- Duration: 4 weeks (pro-rated options also available)
- Months Offered: January - June / September - December
- Instructor to Student Ratio: 6 to 1
- Ages: 12-17
- Tuition: $245
2015 FALL SCHEDULE
- September 10th - October 1st
- October 8th - October 29th
- November 5th - December 3rd (Skips Thanksgiving)
- Sign up for 3 or more sessions at one time, receive 10% off total enrollment
- Refer a friend, receive a $25 range card or two rounds on the Anchor Short Course!
Questions? Feel free to give us a call at any time at (973) 887-0898