Holiday Break Golf Camp
Anchor Golf Camps are designed to teach children fundamentals of golf and learn how to play on the course, in a safe, fun and challenging environment. These camps are smaller versions of our summer camp, held during school breaks, where junior golfers work on all aspects of the game.
Each day includes lunch and a recreational activity. In colder months, campers will utilize the indoor, full-swing golf simulator, heated stalls, and indoor swing studio.
• Time: 9am-3pm
• Ages: 6-14
• Equipment: Provided by Anchor
• Group and individual instruction on range, putting green, and golf simulator
• Lunch, Snacks, Drinks: Provided by Anchor
• Tuition: $349
Weeks Offered (2015 - 2016)
- Winter Holiday Break (2015): December 28 - 31st
- Spring Break (2016): March 21st - 24th
Contact us for more information or to sign up! (973) 887-0898 / firstname.lastname@example.org