Junior Academy Program - Operation 36
Progressing Juniors Towards Par or Better On and Off the Course
Operation 36 is a long-term golf coaching program designed to progress golfers towards shooting par or better for 9 holes. Junior golfers 6-14 years of age and any ability can join our academy programs and begin progressing through the 6 levels of development. Our Academy programs are led by our Operation 36 trained group of PGA Professionals who will utilize the Operation 36 Framework to provide the best environment to help you improve your game and achieve your goals.
Each of the Operation 36 Levels contains 12 subjects or badges that golfers will be taught and earn through the program. The 12 subjects (badges) are Posture, Power, Grip, Ball Flight, Alignment, Putting, Green Reading, Work Ethic, Mastery, Honor, Fitness and Performance. 11 of the 12 badges are taught through our Academy Classes. The 12th badge, Performance, is the playing portion of the curriculum where golfers will try to reach their goal of shooting par or better for 9 holes from the respective division’s course yardage. Division yardages range from 25 yards in Level 1 all the way up to a full tee box yardage in Level 6.
Once registered in our program, each golfer will be issued a profile in the Operation 36 App where they can view objectives, log golf actions, track progress and connect with friends in the social activity feed. The Academy Programs include different options and packages combining our Academy Classes, Supervised Practices Sessions, and Operation 36 Matches.
Academy Class Schedule
Explore the dates in your juniors' age group and contact us with any questions. This will be the date and time your junior attends each week throughout the entire semester and works through the Operation 36 Curriculum with a new topic each week.
- Ages 6-9 - Tuesdays: 4:30-5:30 - September 18, 25 - October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 - November 6
- Ages 6-9 - Wednesdays: 5:30-6:30 - September 19, 26 - October 3, 10, 17, 24, 30 - November 7, 14
- Ages 6-9 - Saturdays: 9-10am - September 22, 29 - October 6, 13, 20, 27 - November 3, 10
- Ages 10-14 - Tuesdays: 5:30-6:30 - September 18, 25 - October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 - November 6
- Ages 10-14 - Wednesdays: 4:30-5:30 - September 19, 26 - October 3, 10, 17, 24, 30 - November 7, 14
- Ages 10-14 - Saturdays: 10-11am - September 22, 29 - October 6, 13, 20, 27 - November 3, 10
operation 36 matches
The Operation 36 Matches provide a great experience for juniors to challenge themselves and test their skills on the course. Matches will take approximately 90 minutes. Students will be broken into appropriate age groups during matches.
- Saturdays - 12pm - October 6, 13, 27 - November 3 (Rain date November 10)
- Sundays - 12pm - October 7, 14, 28 - November 4 (Rain date November 11)
Supervised Practice runs weekly for the entire semester. Students will practice more effectively and efficiently while being guided by their coaches.
- Saturdays - 11am-12pm
Registration is Below for all of our Operation 36 packages: